Tuesday, August 10, 2010

without liveliness, spirit

and dull..
you could describe me with this 3 adjectives now.
Almost 1 year never update blog.
no dreams flash back coz most of them I dont wish to remember..
''

Again, Kansha Shite iru*
to the people i just met從去年年尾到現在。
你們都對我那麼好,感激不盡。

Thanks to a gd friend who take me out today and send me back all the way,
who wanted explore but tried to bring me to the places I wanted to go.
要你陪我腳酸。。 哈

thanks to the caring boss who had tought me on job.

thanks for your love.. boy, know your care alot and always wish to help.
although r/s ended, cares do remains.

and,

thanks to an old friend who always encourage me, gave me chance to take more pictures~ and the compliments~

thanks to jie, go & 2 special friends I mentioned in my previous post always there for me.

SORRY for my low mood to all... i just unable to gt back my energy.. sorry if I let you down.. just had been making mistake very often.. sadness. don't know what's wrong with me.. sick of myself' just too demotivate.. so confused about the career.. feel so empty from time to time..

Thanks to all, I know you guys had been worrying about me, encouraging and supporting me. All the advises and help are really appreciated.
I would keep on trying to buck up.
Never give up.

DOMO ARIGATOU~

大家加油!

2 comments:

YoNg said...

dun worry about making mistakes often. Making mistakes allow ppl to learn from it. Just don't repeat it next time after learning it. :) Always available to help if we are able to help.

es.yoon said...

ya~~ let's jia you~^